The Stuff

The Stuff

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Asshole of Assholes


I don’t know what it is about me, but I am always singled out by the male of a pair that is flashing on Bourbon Street and told “You cannot take pictures”. It is a public street and yes I can. Federal law states “There is no expiation of privacy on a public street or public area.” This Jackass took a picture of me, and the wife who has no idea what is going on is getting ready to pull out her tits. She did and I put them on the internet before the night ended. While the Asshole’s wife was shaking her tits the Asshole was telling me and trying to block me from taking pictures, but we work in small groups and the two others with me got great pictures of Asshole’s wife. (If I could only post nudes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment