The Stuff

The Stuff

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Art of bead buying






I try to have a nice collection of beads for the ladies to choose from, but I have to admit I kind of lean to the childhood side of bead selection and buying. I like to buy; the flashy beads, the brightly colored beads, the cartoon character beads and of course the big ball beads. Having a large selection of beads means you will not get turned down for flashing. I am usually done with buying beads and almost never by beads during Mardi Gras. I begin buying beads for the next Mardi Gras normally thirty days after the current year’s Mardi Gras. I like to use select group friend’s daughters to assist and give me advice on what they like and do not like about the Mardi Gras beads and why. I look for beads in the oddest places; convince stores, gas stations, and garage sales. By always being on the hunt for beads I have a large selection and at a very affordable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment