The Stuff

The Stuff

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Three New Finds







I’m always on the lookout for new and different items to turn into favors on Bourbon Street. I try to keep in the theme of New Orleans, Louisiana and Mardi Gras. New Orleans, Louisiana and Mardi Gras to me is the Fleur de lis, Jazz music, crawfish/lobsters, they look the same, and alligators. Since Disney’s movie the Frog Princess I really try and keep frog items on hand.

The one frog item I have girls always want to flash for it, but I don’t take flashes for this item. I even has a young lady come out of her dress to flash for this item, it is our signature item and it is VERY popular. (No it’s not SpongeBob.)

My last outing yielded three nice bags; a Teddy Bear purse, and a Unicorn backpack and a Bat backpack. I also found by blocks, this was a surprise they were less than two dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment